Job Vacancies at artFix
Job title: Barista
We are looking to hire Barista for our fantastic artFix store at Greenwich!
Do you have a love for customer service and a high level of dedication? Are you motivated, driven, positive and willing to go the extra mile for that perfect cup of coffee? Is so, the position might be for you.
As the artFix Barista, you will create the artFix experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, good quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Your responsibilities would be to prepare and serve drinks in our coffee shop. You also be responsible for performing cashier duties, food preparation.
Be part of a great team, work hard and have fun!
-at least 2 years of experience
-good interpersonal skills
-very good English
Interested in this role?
Email us on: email@example.com
Job Title: artFix Greenwich Café Manager
Location: Greenwich, Greater London
Job type: Full-time
artFix has been dubbed the “3.0 of cafes”. The combination of a cafe, a co-working space a gallery and a workshop academy, our aim is to bring together these four elements to foster everyday creativity. Having started in Woolwich in 2017, we have expanded to Shooters Hill this year and are opening two new cafes by the end of the year.
We are looking for an experience manager for our upcoming Greenwich café that will be opening in November. This is your opportunity to be a part in this innovative concept and fast-growing business and help lead it into the next level. Our goal is to open 20 new artFix locations in the next 3-5 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Cafe Manager, ideally with a background in both independent and chain cafes. Your job will be to:
- Ensure that your teams strive to beat deadlines and KPIs.
- Command the detail: Stocks, rotas, H&S, the nooks and crannies of the P&L – uncompromising operational standards both front and back of house.
- Understand your cafes individual sales patterns and have a plan in place to achieve growth for each
• Keep informed of local competitors, new openings, their opening hours and trading patterns to develop plans to counter any impact
• Take ownership of your area’s P&L and make time to understand reports, the impact on profitability
• Driving team happiness and moral by ensuring that they and the work they do is valued
• Expect and drive exceptional service and customer interactions within your teams
• Further develop our loyalty schemes
Our ideal candidate:
- An innovative and conceptual thinker
• An exceptional communicator and team player
• Experienced in working across and motivating multiple stakeholders
• Strong commercial and Health and Safety understanding
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Cafe Manager
- Please provide at least one reference
On top of your salary we are offering a generous bonus for achieving targets.