5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Book and redeem code: ysummer to get 20% off
Forrest Yoga is a practise that makes you connect to your body. It is based on 4 pillars :
- Breath – to breath deeply and use it to have a connection with your body.
- Strength – teaches you to connect to your core to be strong and grounded. The longer you hold your poses, the deeper you go.
- Integrity – to connect with your body and go only as far as you can.
- Spirit – creates a sense of freedom which brings playfulness and more connections with yourself and everyone around.
This is a real beauty your child experience from Forest classes with Priti.
What are the sessions like?
The sessions start with setting the intention for the class. And then we do some mindful breathing with the kids, calming the mind and the body. We have a start with a slow warm up, go into main poses, and then a cool down and relaxation and a positive affirmation to close the practice. This class is done in the form of story telling and playfulness, moulding along with the children’s energy and their imagination.
Yoga benefits for your little ones
- Each movement is synchronized to a breath and these breathing exercises teach children how to properly relax. Stress levels are naturally reduced and healthy hormones are released.
- Practicing yoga poses builds strength and helps to maintain a healthy weight. Balancing poses promote coordination, stimulate calmness, and teach us how to quiet the mind. They help to manage everyday stress and overstimulation by distractions such as computer games, TV shows, mobile phones and other electronic devices.
- Balancing poses improve concentration levels. For those children who struggle with focusing their attention, yoga can increase responsiveness.
- Yoga sessions give them a great opportunity to express themselves, helping to boost their confidence, be more creative and promoting a positive self-image.
Priti, our yoga instructor, is a Forrest Yoga trained teacher. Her true passion for yoga was born healing her own injuries and learning to calm and ground herself managing a busy life in London. She is also a recently qualified life coach and is keen to use her skills to help people change their lives. Her playful, creative classes which blend joyful movement with mindful stillness.
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org
50% off your first class
with this code: 1yoga50
Online bookings are not available for this event.