1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The aim of the Career by Design workshop with Simon Matthews, is to help you define what type of work fits in with your life, your values, and is meaningful and fulfilling – whatever that may happen to be for you.
Career by Design utilizes design thinking, the same processes that designers use to solve design problems in the real world, to help you to define and create a career or find the job, that’s right for you.
Each of us has unique skills and personality traits, coupled with desires and wants that make us suited to particular roles, roles that may already exist or that perhaps need to be created, by you!
Join us for an interactive workshop and discover what might be the right route and role for you!
This Workshop would be great for you if you feel…
- You’re stuck in a job that isn’t you?
- You want to earn a good living but not at the expense of your most precious commodity…time.
- You’re ready for a career change, but have no idea what else you could do – or where to start?
- You want to identify your strengths and how to use them in a new career or business.
- You want to have power over your self-doubt, fear and negative-beliefs so you can start your own business or get a new job or career, even if you don’t know what that business/job/career is.
- You want to build the confidence to be able to live the life you always wanted.
- You want to find work that inspires you and gives meaning to your life.
- You want to build a career that you love and that is part of your life not something you dread doing.
- You want to make a difference in the world.
What you need to bring:
Something to write on. Something to write with. You.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Book now to secure your place.
Simon is a professional Life Coach, Hypnotherapist and Designer. He has been an Art Director and Designer in the Advertising and Marketing industry for over 12 years ; he has worked on projects for some of the biggest brands in the world from Disney to Apple. Simon uses Design Thinking to approach what he believes is the ultimate personal design problem, how to live, love, work and be happy.